Step by Step guide to Start your new WordPress site in minutes.
- Decide your Niche/ theme of your blog
- Choose a name for your new blog
- Get web hosting from Hostinger
- Get familiar with WordPress
- Install a WordPress Theme
- Customize Your Blog
- Brainstorm Blog Topics
- Write Your First Masterpiece
- Create an Editorial Calendar
- Monetize Your Blog
Go to Hostinger and sign up for the WordPress Starter plan. It’s just $3.99 per month and you will also get a free domain name with your hosting plan!
Follow the instructions to set up your Hostinger account
- Install WordPress (your blogging platform)
- Choose and install a cheap/affordable theme
- Customize your new theme
- Write and publish your first blog post
- Stick to a regular publishing schedule
After your payment is processed, you’ll be whisked away to Hostinger’s hPanel, which will guide you through the rest of the setup process.
First, select “Myself” when the wizard asks you who you’re making the website for.
On the next screen, let the guide know that you’re making a blog.
WordPress is installed.
Then go to WordPress admin login.
log into your WordPress admin. You can access this by going to [yourdomain].com/wp-admin.
Enter your user credentials to log in.
The dashboard looks like this:
Go to Appearance, Install a theme.You can install a free theme or a premium theme( which has more functionality)
Press the add theme option to see more theme.
Now it is the time to customize.
Go to customize and then Publish.
After you have done the changes, Now is the time to Install some useful plugins
Go to plugins:
- Yoast SEO
Jetpack monitors your website and gives the site stats.
press the Activate button
You will be asked to do some first time setting
Most important part of this plugin is the below part:
Press the blue link and it will guide you through to submit your site to these search engines.
Yoast will take you through a series of 10 quick steps to optimize your WordPress blog.You can read the documentation of these plugins. And set them up.
Don’t forget to customize your permalinks:
- In your WordPress dashboard, click on Settings from the side menu and go to Permalinks.
- Under the Common Settings field, click on Custom Structure.
- It makes zero sense to go for Numeric as it’ll only confuse your visitor. Plus, it doesn’t serve much for SEO purposes.
- Enter the tag string “/blog/%postname%/“
After that you need to publish your post and pages.
Go to Post and Add new
After writing the post content or page content , make sure to press the publish button.
Remember to set up your menus to get the important pages on top.
Add Menu by adding the post, page or custom link.
You will get the desired set up of your website. In sha Allah.